In accordance with advice from the Australian department of health and the Australian Podiatry Association, we remain open offering our services to all our patients.
Our main priority is the health and safety of our patients and as a result we have become even more stringent with our sanitising and cleaning practices.
As a health clinic, we already implement strict sanitising and cleaning practices. During the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the additional protocols that we have implemented include;
- Mandatory COVID-19 Infection control training
- This includes the online infection control learning module
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all equipment, beds, chairs and highly touched surfaces
- Cleaning of any items used by the practitioner or patients after every use
- Staggering of appointments to try and ensure minimal people and waiting time in the waiting room
- Please help us by not bringing any extra people into the practice that do not require to be there
- If you are unwell please call and cancel your appointment
- Ample information, signs and hand sanitizers are available in the treatment room and clinic waiting room areas
- If you are unable to attend (age) or are not comfortable attending the clinic we will be providing a home visit for your convenience. All house visits will be performed with full personal protection (gloves, masks, apron)
- No staff will be attending work if they are unwell
Finally, if you are feeling unwell and have recently been overseas please call the clinic (02) 9601 6886 and cancel your appointment.